Monday, December 30, 2013

It's been a while

So it's been quite a while since I've posted anything and I have been busy these last couple months. 

With the holidays, I was crazy busy working two jobs and doing my shopping for my family so now that it's over, I can get back to me and my normal. 

I start teaching group TRX classes at the Carlisle Family YMCA so I've been working on my music for them and I'll design the classes later seeing that I don't have access to the room where I'll be teaching for a couple more weeks when they're done with the construction. 

I'm still having trouble with my ankle and Achilles, but I'm well on my way. Physical therapy can do wonders! I'm on an accelerated program due to when my classes will start, but it's a good thing I have a great strength base from being a trainer as I think others could have quite some difficulty with many of my exercises without good core strength according to my therapist. 

My husband and I had a good holiday and we are both looking forward to ringing in 2014. I'm still hoping to run a half, but I'll see where I am. The NYC half marathon would be good, but I need to be patient. Happy holidays and have a safe New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment